To promote HS Track & Field and Cross Country throughout New Jersey. To work with organizations throughout the state to improve the sports and recognize the achievement and contributions of athletes, coaches and supporters.
Athlete / Team Recognition
2019-2020 Indoor Season
All County Teams
The NJXCTFCA proudly completes it’s first ever Post Season Team Honors. Below are the links to the Indoor T&F All County Teams as chosen by the Coaches from those counties. We plan to expand & enrich this program in the future. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Congratulations to all of the Athletes honored!
- With leadership changing, NJSIAA remains focused on helping NJ student-athletes return to sports
- How we return to HS Sports
- 2020 XC Tournament Regulations (Fingers Crossed)
Records / Lists
Clinics / Training
Coach Sean McCafferty (CBA) hosted a series of On Line Coaching Clinics. We will be posting them here:
RunningWorks presented a Virtual Day of Distance Session on 5/6: Marcus O’Sullivan & Scott Christensen
Ridge HS is seeking a Assistant Coach for Throwing Events. Interested candidates should contact Head Coach Tim Mooney (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- So. Jersey Track Coaches Coaches Assn.
- Shore Track Coaches Assn.
- Bergen Co. Track Coaches Assn.
- Passaic Co. Coaches Assn.
- Hudson Co. Track Coaches Assn.
- Union Co. Coaches Assn.
- Essex Co. Track Coaches Assn.
- Mercer Co. Track Coaches Assn.
- Middlesex Co. Track Coaches Assn.
- Morris County Track Coaches Assn.