To promote HS Track & Field and Cross Country throughout New Jersey. To work with organizations throughout the state to improve the sports and recognize the achievement and contributions of athletes, coaches and supporters.
Athlete / Team Recognition
Send us your Senior Class Pictures
2020 Cross Country
TODAY: NJSIAA releases Phase 1 guidelines for RETURN to Sports
Records / Lists
Clinics / Camps
The Shore Running Experience – 2020 Virtual Camp – As you may have heard, we have established a virtual running camp and we would love to have your team be involved. The dates are now Monday through Thursday, August 3-6 (if you saw our July dates earlier, we have moved a few days later as the NCAA has imposed a Dead Period which runs through July 31).
RunningWorks 2020 Virtual XC Camp (Details Coming(
Coach Sean McCafferty (CBA) On Line Coaching Clinics:
RunningWorks: Virtual Day of Distance Session on 5/6: Marcus O’Sullivan & Scott Christensen
Colts Neck HS is looking for an Assistant Track Coach. We have a 2/3 stipend for the Winter season and a full stipend for the Spring. Coaching knowledge in the field events (HJ/TJ/LJ/PV/Shot) is necessary. Reply to Kevin Hein firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
- So. Jersey Track Coaches Coaches Assn.
- Shore Track Coaches Assn.
- Bergen Co. Track Coaches Assn.
- Passaic Co. Coaches Assn.
- Hudson Co. Track Coaches Assn.
- Union Co. Coaches Assn.
- Essex Co. Track Coaches Assn.
- Mercer Co. Track Coaches Assn.
- Middlesex Co. Track Coaches Assn.
- Morris County Track Coaches Assn.
- Track and Field Tool Box
- Track Football Consortium – Tony Holler